An Automation Consultant’s role at Qentelli sits across our delivery teams ensuring we release quality features and changes for our clients. Will be responsible for developing and maintaining automated suites, and will be expected to contribute to the overall test strategy, execution, and QA procedures.
Should have deep experience designing developing and executing automated, end-to-end integration tests in UI/API/backend- applications; Specflow/Gherkin/Selenium;
Programming/scripting test automation suites (preferably using Java language);
The range of responsibilities of Qentelli’s Automation Consultant are:
- Design Automation test suite and ensure successful implementation
- Support Quality Assurance Automation processes, guidelines and best practices to bring in QA effectiveness
- Ensure standard methodology and procedures are followed
- Explain the Automation methodology, processes, tools, templates, environment, and concepts to the project teams
- Build automation test capabilities to test across API, UI, Databases and mainframes.
- Provide Automation demo/walkthrough to project teams
- Work with other teams/ departments to ensure smooth QA delivery during entire test lifecycle
- Create and maintain Automation frameworks & scripts on Windows, Mac, Mobile Web, iOS & Android platforms
- Create and manage Automation testing schedule and work plan
- Work with the Lead or Project Manager as per the project timelines
- Escalate issues to QA leadership that impede test effort
- Communicate Automation progress and summary metrics to the project team
Summary of Essential Job Functions
The summary of the essential functions of Automation Consultant are mentioned below. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Implementing Frameworks and Best Practices (20%)
- Work in Client Delivery Teams (60%)
- Organization Activities (20%)