A Lead Automation Engineers role at Qentelli sits across our delivery teams ensuring we release quality features and changes for our clients. Will be responsible for developing and maintaining automated suites and will be expected to contribute to the overall test strategy, execution, and QA procedures.
Should have deep experience designing developing and executing automated, end-to-end in working with various test automation tools.
The range of responsibilities of Qentelli’s Lead Automation Engineer are:
- Design Automation test suite and ensure successful implementation
- Support on Image based test automation tools such as Eggplant and Sikuli.
- Solving complex automation challenges with custom built test automation solutions.
- Working in organization wide Center Of Excellence to create Proof of Concepts to demo to customers.
- Should be able to Recruit, build, mentor and sustain a high performing selenium automation team
- Proactive & creative development of practices and automation/tools to enhance team productivity
- Drive team and process improvements through selenium automation, Service and Data virtualization
- Perform delivery lead functions in an on-shore off-shore model, collaborating with US automation architects and technology managers to drive automation efficiencies
- Mentor/grow individual SMEs in testing practices, design skills, debugging, cross-group communication, critical thinking, test plan development methods
- Work cross team & collaborate with Developers, Testers, Technology Managers to ensure quality releases, including raising issues, exploring & communicating resolutions, and driving for results.
- Drive Test team adherence to high quality standards, & delivery with high quality and efficiency. Establish proper operating metrics and effect continuous improvement.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
The summary of the essential functions of lead automation engineer are mentioned below. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Implementing Frameworks and Best Practices (20%)
- Work in Client Delivery Teams (60%)
- Organization Activities (20%)
For India Opportunities: Please email your CV to email@example.com