Qualifications and Experience
|Years of Experience|
- Overall 9+ Years of Software Testing experience with 4+ years of working as test lead
- Minimum 5+ Years of Relevant Experience in IT Automation Testing for Web Application using tools like Selenium, QTP, accelQ etc.
- BCA, BE/ B Tech (CS), M Tech (CS), MCA or equivalent degree.
- Relevant certificates like ISTQB, Automation tool will be an added advantage
- Strong experience with building automation framework for API/Web
- Experience in test delivery in Agile model with focus on in sprint automation
- Solid understanding of RESTful web services and microservice architecture
- Strong hands-on experience with automation of APIs using Rest Assured/SOAP/Postman or other API automation frameworks
- Software Testing Tools including, Selenium, Gherkin/Cucumber, Cypress.io, Postman
- Developing test strategies, test plans based on user stories, functional specifications, use cases, and/or business requirements
- Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
- Good to have Telecom functional knowledge.
- Expertise in analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues
- Experience with various test management tools like ALM, JIRA
- Good to have accelQ automation experience