- To analyze and understand the Application Under Test (AUT) in the context of object identification.
- Work towards providing clarity in ambiguous environments
- Establish an efficient automation framework
- Build and maintain test automation suite
- To generate and modify test cases/scripts using Web Driver methods, element locators, TestNG Annotations, and Java.
- Create and verify Web services API requests, SOAP Protocols.
- To ensure error handling, adding comments, parallel test execution, create data-driven tests & execute them through the framework.
- To analyze test results and reporting defects.
- To track defects & select test cases for retesting and regression testing.
- To enhance test automation resources and maintenance of resources
- Communicate progress and issues through regular Status Reports
- Collaborate with Business/ Application teams to improve process and S/W Quality
- Good Communication skills.
- Good Logical and Analytical Skills
- Good Knowledge of Software Testing & QA Processes.
- Good Understanding of Software testing life cycle.
- Good skills in Stakeholder management.
|Years of Experience|
Life at Qentelli
At Qentelli, we invest in the development of our people for technical and managerial leadership roles. We create a fun working environment where Qentellects want to return to work each morning with the same level of enthusiasm, and passion. We celebrate success as one family and help each other grow and learn. As the saying goes, the more happy minds, the more innovative teams.
Do you want to make a difference? We feel the same way. Take your career to the next level by exploring the wealth of career opportunities we offer - Click Here