- To analyze and understand the Application Under Test (AUT) in the context of object identification.
- To collect test data and generate test scenarios.
- To identify test scenarios and code modularity.
- To implement Test Automation framework and develop the automation infrastructure and create reusable components.
- To generate and modify test cases/scripts using Web Driver methods, element locators, TestNG Annotations, and Java.
- To ensure error handling, adding comments, parallel test execution, create data-driven tests & execute them through the framework.
- To analyze test results and reporting defects.
- To track defects & select test cases for retesting and regression testing.
- To enhance test automation resources and maintenance of resources
- Communicate progress and issues through regular Status Reports
- Collaborate with Business/ Application teams to improve process and S/W Quality
- Good Communication skills.
- Good Logical and Analytical Skills
- Good Knowledge of Software Testing & QA Processes.
- Good Understanding of Software testing life cycle.
- Good skills in Stakeholder management.
|Years of Experience|
Life at Qentelli
As a leader in digital transformation, innovation, and engineering, we cannot succeed without our amazing teams. That's why Qentelli places a high priority on our employees' professional development. Together, we celebrate achievements and help each other to grow and learn. We invest in every Qentellect’s technical and leadership development by providing opportunities to work on the latest technologies. We ensure life-work integration of all our employees.
Do you want to make a difference? We feel the same way. Take your career to the next level by exploring the wealth of career opportunities we offer - Click Here