- Ensure that all deployed cloud solutions follow Client Cyber Security requirements and compliance controls by leveraging existing templates, documentation and other reusable sources provided by Client
- Configure infrastructure through code (ARM for Azure, Terraform)
- Configure build and release pipelines for cloud and/or on-premise solutions
- Monitor and support cloud and/or on-prem applications using approved industry tools and practices defined by Client.
- Respond to service requests from the development organization under guidance from Client
- Participate in on call rotations that occur during normal hours within your time zone Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Understand how the applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Able to Manage teams & Interact with Client
- Understanding on Agile/Scrum Process
Purpose of role
- Design /Monitor and support cloud and/or on-prem applications using approved industry tools and practices defined by Organization.
- Configure, build, and release pipelines for cloud/ or on-prem solutions.
- Creation and implementation of workflow process.
- Infrastructure planning, provisioning, monitoring and maintenance. Configure Infrastructure through code.
- Experiment and recommend tools and technologies for solving complicated enterprise grade application ecosystem problems on the cloud.
- Solid scripting skills to automate the execution/ run time tasks.
- Absolute grip on technical documentation skills; workflows and support documentation
- Help Application teams with Data and Network related issues for the cloud hosted applications.
- Work with different application teams to understand the requirements and engage with multiple stakeholders to create solutions that can customized for each one separately.
|Years of Experience||3-10 Years|
Life at Qentelli
At Qentelli, we invest in the development of our people for technical and managerial leadership roles. We create a fun working environment where Qentellects want to return to work each morning with the same level of enthusiasm, and passion. We celebrate success as one family and help each other grow and learn. As the saying goes, the more happy minds, the more innovative teams.
Do you want to make a difference? We feel the same way. Take your career to the next level by exploring the wealth of career opportunities we offer - Click Here