- Own the cloud architecture, providing direction for application teams to build upon and make the best use of the cloud.
- Provide expertise to advise product teams to architect, build and deploy next generation cloud solutions
- Guide and lead the development teams on implementation and improving the platform and solutions
- Drive recommendations for business prioritization, roadmaps, and product improvements
- Design efficient, secure, adaptable, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions that include Azure infrastructure and platform services (data, networking, application)
- Embrace the DevOps way of working for continuous delivery and self-healing systems
- Partner with Cyber and Security to ensure security controls are embedded into the architecture/designs
- Create proof-of-concepts to demonstrate feasibility of new ideas and innovations
- Lead project deliverables across multiple work-streams and guide projects with high quality and engineering discipline
- Leverage industry knowledge and stay close to technology developments in the cloud communities
- Provide technical direction to the development teams
- Communicate with senior leaders regarding the architecture, discuss problems and recommend solutions and improvements
- Practice and enforce Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Knows what is possible using latest technologies
- Experience with continuous delivery and using agile techniques
- Firm sense of accountability and leadership
- Passionate for making things better and driving action
- Desire to understand our businesses and users
- Review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations.
- Experience of 12+ years of which 8+ Years of proven development and/or DevOps experience deploying, maintaining global multi-tiered infrastructure and web applications and implement next generation CI System and automation solutions. Drive CICD roadmap with focus on business impact.
- Leading the overall end to end strategy, architecture and development of DevOps processes and tooling used to measure, optimize and enhance Qentelli’s solution development and qualification.
- Should have experience in implementing CI process for a large number of components with JIRA and Jenkins along with working knowledge on REST APIs
- Substantial real-world experience in actually building, deploying and operating distributed systems using cloud technologies is a must.
- Effective cross-functional leadership skills: working with engineering and operational teams to ensure systems are secure, scalable, and reliable.
Purpose of role
- Design /Monitor and support cloud and/or on-prem applications using approved industry tools and practices defined by Organization.
- Configure, build, and release pipelines for cloud/ or on-prem solutions.
- Creation and implementation of workflow process.
- Infrastructure planning, provisioning, monitoring and maintenance. Configure Infrastructure through code.
- Experiment and recommend tools and technologies for solving complicated enterprise grade application ecosystem problems on the cloud.
- Solid scripting skills to automate the execution/ run time tasks.
- Absolute grip on technical documentation skills; workflows and support documentation
- Help Application teams with Data and Network related issues for the cloud hosted applications.
- Work with different application teams to understand the requirements and engage with multiple stakeholders to create solutions that can customized for each one separately.
|Years of Experience||10 to 14 years|
Life at Qentelli
We at Qentelli believe in creating a thriving culture where everyone contributes to innovation, innovation drives excellence, and a sense of community unlocks the potential of each team member. Our greatest asset is our team, and we recognize, respect, and celebrate every member.
Every Qentellect has the opportunity to learn - whether they are a trainee or tenured Qentellect. We provide a supportive environment for exploring disruptive ideas, brainstorming with colleagues, and bringing them to life.
Do you want to make a difference? We feel the same way. Take your career to the next level by exploring the wealth of career opportunities we offer - Click Here