- Own the cloud architecture, providing direction for application teams to build upon and make the best use of the cloud.
- Provide expertise to advise product teams to architect, build and deploy next generation cloud solutions
- Guide and lead the development teams on implementation and improving the platform and solutions
- Drive recommendations for business prioritization, roadmaps, and product improvements
- Design efficient, secure, adaptable, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions that include Azure infrastructure and platform services (data, networking, application)
- Embrace the DevOps way of working for continuous delivery and self-healing systems
- Partner with Cyber and Security to ensure security controls are embedded into the architecture/designs
- Create proof-of-concepts to demonstrate feasibility of new ideas and innovations
- Lead project deliverables across multiple work-streams and guide projects with high quality and engineering discipline
- Leverage industry knowledge and stay close to technology developments in the cloud communities
- Provide technical direction to the development teams
- Communicate with senior leaders regarding the architecture, discuss problems and recommend solutions and improvements
- Practice and enforce Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Knows what is possible using latest technologies
- Experience with continuous delivery and using agile techniques
- Firm sense of accountability and leadership
- Passionate for making things better and driving action
- Desire to understand our businesses and users
- Review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations.
- Experience of 12+ years of which 8+ Years of proven development and/or DevOps experience deploying, maintaining global multi-tiered infrastructure and web applications and implement next generation CI System and automation solutions. Drive CICD roadmap with focus on business impact.
- Leading the overall end to end strategy, architecture and development of DevOps processes and tooling used to measure, optimize and enhance Qentelli’s solution development and qualification.
- Should have experience in implementing CI process for a large number of components with JIRA and Jenkins along with working knowledge on REST APIs
- Substantial real-world experience in actually building, deploying and operating distributed systems using cloud technologies is a must.
- Effective cross-functional leadership skills: working with engineering and operational teams to ensure systems are secure, scalable, and reliable.
Purpose of role
- Design /Monitor and support cloud and/or on-prem applications using approved industry tools and practices defined by Organization.
- Configure, build, and release pipelines for cloud/ or on-prem solutions.
- Creation and implementation of workflow process.
- Infrastructure planning, provisioning, monitoring and maintenance. Configure Infrastructure through code.
- Experiment and recommend tools and technologies for solving complicated enterprise grade application ecosystem problems on the cloud.
- Solid scripting skills to automate the execution/ run time tasks.
- Absolute grip on technical documentation skills; workflows and support documentation
- Help Application teams with Data and Network related issues for the cloud hosted applications.
- Work with different application teams to understand the requirements and engage with multiple stakeholders to create solutions that can customized for each one separately.
|Years of Experience||10 to 14 years|