- Work with business teams and technical analysts to understand business requirements. Determine how to leverage technology to create reporting solutions that satisfy those business requirements.
- Present solutions to the business, project teams, and other stakeholders – with the ability to efficiently speak in technical and non-technical language.
- Analyze IT operational data (plan-build-run, resources, projects, device availability, development progress) for trends and performance indicators.
- Work with development, infrastructure, test, end customer teams to ensure proper reporting requirements are met.
- Mentor and train users, from executives all the way to end analysts, on the effective usage and purpose of centrally managed reporting.
- Identify and suggest training opportunities for an immediate workgroup to help promote bench strength.
- Must be team-oriented with strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required
Purpose of role
- Design /Monitor and support cloud and/or on-prem applications using approved industry tools and practices defined by Organization.
- Configure, build, and release pipelines for cloud/ or on-prem solutions.
- Creation and implementation of workflow process.
- Infrastructure planning, provisioning, monitoring and maintenance. Configure Infrastructure through code.
- Experiment and recommend tools and technologies for solving complicated enterprise grade application ecosystem problems on the cloud.
- Solid scripting skills to automate the execution/ run time tasks.
- Absolute grip on technical documentation skills; workflows and support documentation
- Help Application teams with Data and Network related issues for the cloud hosted applications.
- Work with different application teams to understand the requirements and engage with multiple stakeholders to create solutions that can customized for each one separately.
|Years of Experience||4-7 years|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduation, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.S|