- Work with business teams and technical analysts to understand business requirements. Determine how to leverage technology to create reporting solutions that satisfy those business requirements.
- Present solutions to the business, project teams, and other stakeholders – with the ability to efficiently speak in technical and non-technical language.
- Analyze IT operational data (plan-build-run, resources, projects, device availability, development progress) for trends and performance indicators.
- Work with development, infrastructure, test, end customer teams to ensure proper reporting requirements are met.
- Mentor and train users, from executives all the way to end analysts, on the effective usage and purpose of centrally managed reporting.
- Identify and suggest training opportunities for an immediate workgroup to help promote bench strength.
- Must be team-oriented with strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required
Purpose of role
- Design /Monitor and support cloud and/or on-prem applications using approved industry tools and practices defined by Organization.
- Configure, build, and release pipelines for cloud/ or on-prem solutions.
- Creation and implementation of workflow process.
- Infrastructure planning, provisioning, monitoring and maintenance. Configure Infrastructure through code.
- Experiment and recommend tools and technologies for solving complicated enterprise grade application ecosystem problems on the cloud.
- Solid scripting skills to automate the execution/ run time tasks.
- Absolute grip on technical documentation skills; workflows and support documentation
- Help Application teams with Data and Network related issues for the cloud hosted applications.
- Work with different application teams to understand the requirements and engage with multiple stakeholders to create solutions that can customized for each one separately.
|Years of Experience||4-7 years|
|Educational Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.S|
Life at Qentelli
At Qentelli, Culture is what unites us. With the freedom to think and act, we empower our people to introduce fresh ideas, inspire others, and assist one another.
Developing skills that drive our engineering capabilities is something we cherish and nurture. We encourage a continuous learning cycle - learn, unlearn, and relearn. No matter what technology an individual works on, we aim to enhance their skills through learning and knowledge sessions.
Furthermore, we offer opportunities to pursue hobbies, celebrate cultural events, and promote health through wellness programs.
Do you want to make a difference? We feel the same way. Take your career to the next level by exploring the wealth of career opportunities we offer - Click Here