- Ensure that all deployed cloud solutions follow Client Cyber Security requirements and compliance controls by leveraging existing templates, documentation and other reusable sources provided by Client
- Configure infrastructure through code (ARM for Azure, Terraform)
- Configure build and release pipelines for cloud and/or on-premise solutions
- Monitor and support cloud and/or on-prem applications using approved industry tools and practices defined by Client.
- Respond to service requests from the development organization under guidance from Client
- Participate in on call rotations that occur during normal hours within your time zone Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Understand how the applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Able to Manage teams & Interact with Client
- Understanding on Agile/Scrum Process
Purpose of role
- Design /Monitor and support cloud and/or on-prem applications using approved industry tools and practices defined by Organization.
- Configure, build, and release pipelines for cloud/ or on-prem solutions.
- Creation and implementation of workflow process.
- Infrastructure planning, provisioning, monitoring and maintenance. Configure Infrastructure through code.
- Experiment and recommend tools and technologies for solving complicated enterprise grade application ecosystem problems on the cloud.
- Solid scripting skills to automate the execution/ run time tasks.
- Absolute grip on technical documentation skills; workflows and support documentation
- Help Application teams with Data and Network related issues for the cloud hosted applications.
- Work with different application teams to understand the requirements and engage with multiple stakeholders to create solutions that can customized for each one separately.
|Years of Experience||7-10 Years|
Life at Qentelli
At Qentelli, Culture is what unites us. With the freedom to think and act, we empower our people to introduce fresh ideas, inspire others, and assist one another.
Developing skills that drive our engineering capabilities is something we cherish and nurture. We encourage a continuous learning cycle - learn, unlearn, and relearn. No matter what technology an individual works on, we aim to enhance their skills through learning and knowledge sessions.
Furthermore, we offer opportunities to pursue hobbies, celebrate cultural events, and promote health through wellness programs.
Do you want to make a difference? We feel the same way. Take your career to the next level by exploring the wealth of career opportunities we offer - Click Here
Qentelli is a Services provider helping organizations bring their native mindset in to the digital medium using technology as an enabler positively contributing to Top-line and Bottom-line. Qentelli accelerates such transformational engagements through the adoption of mainstream technologies such as DevOps, Automation; cutting edge technologies such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning; and our home-grown AI infused products.