Qualifications and Experience
|Years of Experience||7-10 Years|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/MCA, Any Graduate|
- Need DevOps experience on Microsoft stack - Windows servers, Windows PowerShell scripts, IIS admin, Azure DevOps.
- Configure build and release pipelines for cloud and on-premise applications.
- Ensuring Security and Compliance requirements are met for Cloud hosted applications.
- General knowledge of network, firewalls and load balancers.
Configure infrastructure through code (ARM for Azure, Cloud Formation for AWS and Terraform)
- Azure PaaS experience including the deployment and support of custom-developed, enterprise solutions;
- Azure PaaS services including App Services, Key Vault, Azure Automation, Resource Manager, Storage/Backup, Application Service Environments (Equivalent experience across other cloud platforms will be considered, but there should be some level of hands-on exposure to Azure)
- Database (SQL and NoSQL) and data services experience in Azure (Azure SQL, Document DB, HD Insight, Data backup)
- Azure Resource Manager template management
- Familiarity with Azure Virtual Networks, Network Security groups, DNS, Traffic Manager, Load Balancing and Availability Sets
- Build and deployment automation using one or more platforms such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, UrbanCode, etc.