- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- Deploy and manage storage, VMs, virtual networks, and identities
- Work independently and within a team as a technical SME
- Build hybrid environments to span existing on-premise data centers and Azure
- Secure, manage and monitor Azure environments
- Create and manage CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Support the architecting and engineering of cloud infrastructure for best scalability, resiliency
- and maintainability, including execution of proof of concept and pilots.
- Plan and document multi-step, complex changes and develop DR procedures
Purpose of role
- This role is for a senior Infrastructure as a Code Engineer (DevOps Engineer) who has extensive knowledge on framework of implementing automation using Terraform.
- The right candidate will start reviewing our existing IaC framework and provide improvements and expertise to design future service catalog for Development group
|Years of Experience||6-9 years|
Life at Qentelli
Innovation led by continuous learning is what powers Qentelli. Qentellects are encouraged and provided a platform to improve technical and managerial leadership skills. Our growth-conducive environment helps in exploring disruptive ideas, brainstorming with colleagues, and bringing them to life.
With a focus on life-work integration, initiatives are taken for our teams to pursue hobbies, celebrate cultural events, and promote health through wellness programs.
Do you want to make a difference? We feel the same way. Take your career to the next level by exploring the wealth of career opportunities we offer - Click Here