- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- Deploy and manage storage, VMs, virtual networks, and identities
- Work independently and within a team as a technical SME
- Build hybrid environments to span existing on-premise data centers and Azure
- Secure, manage and monitor Azure environments
- Create and manage CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Support the architecting and engineering of cloud infrastructure for best scalability, resiliency
- and maintainability, including execution of proof of concept and pilots.
- Plan and document multi-step, complex changes and develop DR procedures
Purpose of role
- This role is for a senior Infrastructure as a Code Engineer (DevOps Engineer) who has extensive knowledge on framework of implementing automation using Terraform.
- The right candidate will start reviewing our existing IaC framework and provide improvements and expertise to design future service catalog for Development group
|Years of Experience||6-9 years|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|