- Analysis, design, coding, implementation and support of large-scale applications
- Prepare high quality documentation pertaining to business and technical requirement
- Participates on project teams, supporting business and IT stakeholder requests.
- Proactively monitors and identifies opportunities for improvement on production platforms.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within the applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Able to participate in Scrum Calls
Purpose of role
- Qentelli is seeking a seasoned software developer who is dedicated to their craft; you write code that you are proud of and can hit the ground running.
- You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching
|Years of Experience||4-7 years|
|Educational Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.S|
Life at Qentelli
As a leader in digital transformation, innovation, and engineering, we cannot succeed without our amazing teams. That's why Qentelli places a high priority on our employees' professional development. Together, we celebrate achievements and help each other to grow and learn. We invest in every Qentellect’s technical and leadership development by providing opportunities to work on the latest technologies. We ensure life-work integration of all our employees.
Do you want to make a difference? We feel the same way. Take your career to the next level by exploring the wealth of career opportunities we offer - Click Here