- Ability to identify and capture test cases, trace test results to quality risk.
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Excellent Understanding of STLC(Software Test Life Cycle)
- Hands on in Testing Phases and Approaches
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk.
- Strong communication & Client facing skills
- Good experience in Agile/Scrum Process
Purpose of role
- Qentelli is seeking a seasoned software developer who is dedicated to their craft; you write code that you are proud of and can hit the ground running.
- You write beautiful, fast code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of disruptive SaaS based and On Prem Loyalty management software in meaningful ways.
- You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching
|Years of Experience||5 to 9 years|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduation, B.Tech, MCA|
Life at Qentelli
Innovation led by continuous learning is what powers Qentelli. Qentellects are encouraged and provided a platform to improve technical and managerial leadership skills. Our growth-conducive environment helps in exploring disruptive ideas, brainstorming with colleagues, and bringing them to life.
With a focus on life-work integration, initiatives are taken for our teams to pursue hobbies, celebrate cultural events, and promote health through wellness programs.
Do you want to make a difference? We feel the same way. Take your career to the next level by exploring the wealth of career opportunities we offer - Click Here