- Gather non-functional requirements needed for performance engineering.
- Identify and update PE tasks in TFS/ADO or any other tracking tool used on the projects.
- Design performance test business processes via LoadRunner
- Setup and execution of performance scenario via MF LRE
- Provide documentation of performance transaction definitions from scripts, scenario load matrix profile and test execution results output.
- Execute single user analysis for all the critical user actions using developer tools
- Provide estimates and prepare plan and test strategy.
- Lead technical review and RCA to identify/remediate performance issues
- Attend regular project calls and provide both written and verbal updates upon performance status to the project team.
- Ensure awareness and provide alert to team leads and managers in the event obstacles, issues or risks are encountered.
- Critical understanding of when to escalate matters for necessary ITS leadership review/approval;
- Must be self-motivate
- Responsible for carrying out performance testing/ engineering activities using Micro Focus LoadRunner suite.
- Finalizing the PE scope and suggesting the various types of test based on the nature of application.
- Experiment and recommend tools and technologies for solving complicated enterprise grade application ecosystem problems.
- Working in complex, multi-stakeholder organizations, virtual and cross-cultural; Work well with teams in large data center in regard to Network, Storage and Server Infrastructure; Work productively with all levels in a large organization.
- Ensuring that the cloud migrated applications are performant as per baseline performance metrics
|Years of Experience||3-6 Years|
|Educational Qualification||BCA, BE/ B Tech (CS), M Tech (CS), MCA|