Qualifications and Experience
|Years of Experience||5-7 Years|
|Educational Qualification||BCA, BE/ B Tech (CS), M Tech (CS), MCA or equivalent degree|
- Minimum 5-7 Years of Relevant Experience in IT Performance Testing in web-based applications.
- Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Workload Design, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
- Expertise in Performance Testing tools like LoadRunner/JMeter / Performance center etc.
- Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests.
- Expertise in monitoring application logs to determine system behavior. Address all technical issues; facilitate the resolution and necessarily follow up with Development and other cross-functional departments.
- Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Publish results and receive appropriate signoff. Prepare detail status reports, and monitoring of all defects and issues.
- Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application.
- Strong problem-solving skills and very good time management skills.
- Good to have Telecommunication domain background