- Gather non-functional requirements needed for performance engineering.
- Identify and update PE tasks in TFS/ADO or any other tracking tool used on the projects.
- Design performance test business processes via LoadRunner
- Setup and execution of performance scenario via MF LRE
- Provide documentation of performance transaction definitions from scripts, scenario load matrix profile and test execution results output.
- Execute single user analysis for all the critical user actions using developer tools
- Provide estimates and prepare plan and test strategy.
- Lead technical review and RCA to identify/remediate performance issues
- Attend regular project calls and provide both written and verbal updates upon performance status to the project team.
- Ensure awareness and provide alert to team leads and managers in the event obstacles, issues or risks are encountered.
- Critical understanding of when to escalate matters for necessary ITS leadership review/approval;
- Must be self-motivate
- Responsible for carrying out performance testing/ engineering activities using Micro Focus LoadRunner suite.
- Finalizing the PE scope and suggesting the various types of test based on the nature of application.
- Experiment and recommend tools and technologies for solving complicated enterprise grade application ecosystem problems.
- Working in complex, multi-stakeholder organizations, virtual and cross-cultural; Work well with teams in large data center in regard to Network, Storage and Server Infrastructure; Work productively with all levels in a large organization.
- Ensuring that the cloud migrated applications are performant as per baseline performance metrics
|Years of Experience||3-6 Years|
|Educational Qualification||BCA, BE/ B Tech (CS), M Tech (CS), MCA|
Life at Qentelli
We at Qentelli believe in creating a thriving culture where everyone contributes to innovation, innovation drives excellence, and a sense of community unlocks the potential of each team member. Our greatest asset is our team, and we recognize, respect, and celebrate every member.
Every Qentellect has the opportunity to learn - whether they are a trainee or tenured Qentellect. We provide a supportive environment for exploring disruptive ideas, brainstorming with colleagues, and bringing them to life.
Do you want to make a difference? We feel the same way. Take your career to the next level by exploring the wealth of career opportunities we offer - Click Here