Qualifications and Experience
|Years of Experience||9-12 years|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, MCA|
- 10-12 years of total experience with 4 years of Solution Engineering experience in roles like Presales engineer, Presales Consultant etc
- 6+ years of experience in technical roles such as Software Engineer, Solutions Architect, Solution Engineer, Dev Lead and Enterprise Architect.
- Experience working in projects that delivered the full lifecycle of analysis, design, software development, architecture, integration, testing and deployments
- Solid understanding of development processes, common solution architecture patterns, key infrastructure concepts such cloud hosting, deployment strategies, load balancing
- Able to translate customer requirements into conceptual architecture to improve selling opportunities.
- Exceptional written skills and produce high quality client presentation documents (RFIs/RFPs)
- Extremely strong communication, presentation and social skills. Able to speak effectively with a wide range of business and technical audiences including from developers to CTO’s, and from business analysts to Marketing Directors.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, computer science or related fields
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and coping effectively with complexity and change at the enterprise level
- Identifies themselves as a self-starter; can work independently and part of a team