- Analysis, design, coding, implementation and support of large-scale applications
- Prepare high quality documentation pertaining to business and technical requirement
- Participates on project teams, supporting business and IT stakeholder requests.
- Proactively monitors and identifies opportunities for improvement on production platforms.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within the applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Able to Participate in Scrum Calls
Purpose of role
- Qentelli is seeking a seasoned software developer who is dedicated to their craft; you write code that you are proud of and can hit the ground running.
- You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching
|Years of Experience||6-9 Years|
|Educational Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.S|
Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
Life at Qentelli
Innovation led by continuous learning is what powers Qentelli. Qentellects are encouraged and provided a platform to improve technical and managerial leadership skills. Our growth-conducive environment helps in exploring disruptive ideas, brainstorming with colleagues, and bringing them to life.
With a focus on life-work integration, initiatives are taken for our teams to pursue hobbies, celebrate cultural events, and promote health through wellness programs.
Do you want to make a difference? We feel the same way. Take your career to the next level by exploring the wealth of career opportunities we offer - Click Here