- Analysis, design, coding, implementation and support of large-scale applications
- Prepare high quality documentation pertaining to business and technical requirement
- Participates on project teams, supporting business and IT stakeholder requests.
- Proactively monitors and identifies opportunities for improvement on production platforms.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within the applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Able to Participate in Scrum Calls
Purpose of role
- Qentelli is seeking a seasoned software developer who is dedicated to their craft; you write code that you are proud of and can hit the ground running.
- You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching
|Years of Experience||4-7 years of experience|
|Educational Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.S|
Life at Qentelli
At Qentelli, we invest in the development of our people for technical and managerial leadership roles. We create a fun working environment where Qentellects want to return to work each morning with the same level of enthusiasm, and passion. We celebrate success as one family and help each other grow and learn. As the saying goes, the more happy minds, the more innovative teams.
Do you want to make a difference? We feel the same way. Take your career to the next level by exploring the wealth of career opportunities we offer - Click Here