SAP consultants develop and implement SAP systems for business clients. They determine clients' business needs, create customized SAP solutions, and smoothly integrate SAP applications with existing IT infrastructure. SAP consultants may be employed by companies, or they may consult independently.
Purpose of role
Getting the business Requirement document from functional consultant / functional analyst.
Analyse the business Requirement.
Analyse the estimated time for development.
Development of Object (ABAP application).
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Masters/Bachelor’s in Engineering or equivalent from reputed University|
|Prior Experience||1) Must havre strong technical experience on SAP ABAP|
2) Must have done 1-2 SAP S4 HANA implementations
3) Must be skilled in user support, trouble shooting and error resolution
4) Must have worked in Data Dictionary Objects, have understanding about Odata etc.
5) Must have experienced in BADIs, configuring ALE IDOCs interfaces
6) Strong written and communication skills; able to interact with functional consultants as well as business partners
7) Must have good experience in RICEF
8) Full time Masters/Bachelor’s in Engineering or equivalent from reputed University