- Should be able to understand the functional requirements from the client and appropriately convert them into Functional Design Documents.
- Should be able to lead/assist the team with his/her functional/technical skills whenever an issue is encountered.
- Performing effort estimation for various implementation and enhancement activities.
- Should have good team leader skills to co-ordinate with team members
- Should be able to assist the team with his/her skills whenever an issue is encountered.
- Building relationships with clients and keeping abreast of the various client developments
- Performing troubleshooting and problem resolution of any complex application built.
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical, and communication skills are required.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, Experience in working in team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Should take ownership of individual deliverables.
- Work with team members to analyze, plan, design, configure and implement solutions to meet business and regulatory needs
- Support and coordinate the efforts of Subject Matter Experts, Development, Quality Assurance, Usability, Training, Transport Management, and other internal resources for the successful implementation of system enhancements and fixes
- Create and maintain internal documentation and end-user training materials as needed.
- Provide input to standards and guidelines and implement best practices to enable consistency across all projects
- Participate in the continuous improvement processes as assigned
Purpose of role
Analyze, plan, design, configure and test OpenText VIM solution to meet the business and regulatory needs for processing of various types of supplier invoices. Requires sound knowledge on Document Archiving, OCR, VIM Workflows, Process Types, Exception handling and Reports, including integration with S/4 and other applications.
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Computer Science or MBA/MCA or equivalent degree.|
|Prior Experience||• 5 to 7 years hands on experience preferably with 2 or more End-to-End implementation cycles on VIM 7.5 and above versions. Experience in upgrade project and post upgrade activities is must.|
• Experience in gathering requirements, designing, configuring the system and testing.
• Experience in conducting Business Blueprint design workshops and prepare functional gaps analysis.
• Sound knowledge on configurations in VIM – Invoice Capture Center or Business Capture Center /IES, Barcoding, Open Text Archive Server, and integration with SAP AP, AR, GL and other external applications such as Ariba.
• Experience in handling complex enhancement in the OpenText VIM (Vendor Invoice Management)
• Invoice workflow approval design.
• Process Type determination sequence for different document types.
• Configuring and managing exception handling.
• Present and configure VIM workflow scenarios.
• Standard VIM Reports and custom report designing.
• Good understanding of SAP AP process and EDI is preferable for this role.
• Experience in working with Fiori Apps for Coding and Approvals.
• Experience in writing functional specification, Configuration rational and other project related documents.
• Working on Agile/scrum Methodology is desirable
• Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills, as well as communication and interpersonal skills, is required.