- Proven track record for independently driving global implementation in SAP SD.
- Worked as SME for in SAP SD.
- Broad expertise of functional domain, relevant business processes and technology.
- Experience in translating high level solutions into detailed technical design.
- Accountable that deliverables meet requirements w.r.t. reliability, availability, manageability, performance, and security and compliance.
- Supports development team in performing build automation and configuration management.
- Supports Business Analyst, Project Manager and Delivery Manager on managing, tracking, and forecasting of solution development.
Purpose of role
- Design, configuration and testing in various SAP Modules: SD, MM, WM, HR, PS, PY
- •Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need
- •Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- •Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
- •Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership
- •Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- •Manage or participate in SAP Business All-In-One implementations
- •Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Full time Masters/Bachelor’s in Engineering or equivalent from reputed University|
1) Good experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects for SAP S4 HANA SD module.