Sr. Automation ETL Engineer (Datawarehouse / Migration)
- Write test data scripts, based on ETL mapping artifacts
- Execute data scripts and detailed analysis on the scripts
- Create strategies and test cases for applications that use ETL components
- Detailed data analysis on data warehousing systems
- Execute formal test plans to ensure the delivery of data related projects
- Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Adherence to testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology as specified in the testing approach
- Define and track test metrics, including code coverage, quality, and performance
- Manage execution of testing efforts; including meeting committed delivery dates for released and soon to be released applications and components
- Ensure highest level of quality performed by test team remains strong
- Set and agree test tool strategy, leveraging automation tools
- Good Communication skills.
- Good Logical and Analytical Skills
- Good Knowledge of Software Testing & QA Processes.
- Good Understanding of Software testing life cycle.
- Good skills in Stakeholder management.
|Years of Experience|
Life at Qentelli
At Qentelli, Culture is what unites us. With the freedom to think and act, we empower our people to introduce fresh ideas, inspire others, and assist one another.
Developing skills that drive our engineering capabilities is something we cherish and nurture. We encourage a continuous learning cycle - learn, unlearn, and relearn. No matter what technology an individual works on, we aim to enhance their skills through learning and knowledge sessions.
Furthermore, we offer opportunities to pursue hobbies, celebrate cultural events, and promote health through wellness programs.
Do you want to make a difference? We feel the same way. Take your career to the next level by exploring the wealth of career opportunities we offer - Click Here