Building a progressive testing solution and automate it for the client who operates in various geographical locations through very elaborated complex applications
Size of the firm:
QA Automation and End-to-end Testing
The Client who is an 85+ year-old telecom service firm operates its business in 29 Different Regions/Markets, out of which Operations in 4 Markets to be a taken over by a different organization due to which business demanded separate production systems for these two segments 25 markets and 4 markets respectively. Qentelli partnered with the client to provide an end-to-end solution for validating all the systems for the aforementioned markets which includes System Testing, Integration Testing, Data Validation, Business Rules Testing, Test Automation.
Qentelli has partnered for QA automation and end-to-end Testing, where we have provided complete solution. Some of the key activities are
- Understand the highly complex applications landscape that involved systems such as ERPs, CRM, Web Applications, Corp Systems, OSS, ESB, EDW, DPI, PEGA, Sterling 7, Sterling 9, Sales force, dotcom applications, Mobile Apps, VFO
- Form a team of functional and automation experts
- Prepare use cases and data requirements
- Validate migrated data for both the markets
- Validate business continuity for both the markets
- Validate business process and rules
- Provide results and recommendations
What Qentelli Did
We have employed Accelerators for faster script development
Enabled high reusability, low maintenance, and ease of enhancement
Ensured all the interactions are validated through third-party applications
Designed the test suite, automation solution approach and architecture framework
Qentelli has implemented Automation framework for end-to-end order processing that addresses following business functions of their Residential/Business/Wholesale business models:
New order installation / change order
Service termination / Cancellation
Payment Processing and Collection
Troubles in ticket creation
Proven savings of up to 50% across business lines over an ROI period of 8 months.
Reduced time to market and cost of testing, cost optimization, and faster testing.
Smooth transition and seamless operations in the newly acquired market.
faster Time to Market
Let's discuss your business challenge next
Get in touch with our experts for simple and sustainable solutions to your business transformation challenges.