Create a web-responsive and mobile-first product to increase readership and provide one-click shopping experience. Prepare a next-level advertising platform to engage female audience.
Media and Publishing
Size of the firm:
Client’s website was lacking human-centricity with unorganized information architecture and cumbersome shopping experience
The Client is a leading e-magazine with an associated Marketplace with more than 1 Million subscribers targeting women. They provide content in the areas of beauty, fashion, women's career, fitness, and finances. The marketplace was built on WordPress platform lacking human-centric design with poor information architecture and difficult-to-navigate features. Qentelli partnered with client to design web-responsive and mobile-first website. We put together an organized information architecture after several brainstorming workshops with the clients to divide content into categories and sub-categories as per the nature of content.
Qentelli has partnered for complete revamping of website and making it receptive to Next-Generation advertising solutions and readership experience.
Some of the key elements of the solution are
- Omni-channel User Experience: Implemented Multi-dimensional strategies to ensure that every interaction a user has, while using the platform across channels.
- Modern Architecture: Modern architecture for the current website making it receptive for Nextgen capabilities, light weighed for better SEO and performance.
- Digital Content Management: We Strategized, planned, developed, and managed content based on customer search to increase engagement.
- Chatbot: Chatbot is integrated to make shopping convenient and help customers resolve their queries using quickly.
What Qentelli Did
Qentelli started this exercise by analysing existing website while building defined User-Personas. We chose 3-step approach for revamping the platform for better Customer Experience.
Identify: We analysed of existing Platform with key people on various aspects of User Interface, User Experience, Marketing and Customer Service, Analytics and Performance, Security and Scalability and came up with a detailed Gap Analysis.
Strategize: With Design Thinking as the base, we provided recommendations on areas of Personalized User Journeys, Content Insights and Content propagation, UI/UX Optimization, and Chatbots. We worked closely with the client to build a revamping strategy based on the recommendations.
- The implementation started off with the development of a responsive design for Mobile/Web, Reusable, UI Guide, and a Toolkit.
- We created Modern Architecture by leveraging Cloud, DevOps, and AI.
- We integrated website with external content sharing platforms such as YouTube.
- The website is further integrated with leading Ad-platforms like Google Ads, Bing SEO Analyzer, Multiple payment gateways to marketplace, multiple WordPress plugins.
- Multiple payment gateways are integrated to provide seamless shopping experience.
- Other customer centric features implemented are Smart Read, One Click Shopping, Global Search, Chatbot, Tagging, Personalization, and Security.
Learn customer applications and their development/release model
Identify the applications’ potentiality to be transitioned to DevOps
Migrated all applications from TFS server to Azure DevOps and implemented 'Build and Release' pipelines for the migrated applications
Integrated Sonatype in build pipeline.
Created a new environment (QA) and enabled the team to test the code via smoke tests
Created triggers, tags, notifications in both Build and Release pipelines to notify team about errors and incidents
Created application level dashboards for visibility of individual work items, build, release
increase in customer visits
increase in new Subscriptions
increase in Mobile and Tablet visits
in self-service of tickets by using Chatbot
increase in Marketplace listings and Sales
Let's discuss your business challenge next
Get in touch with our experts for simple and sustainable solutions to your business transformation challenges.