Lead Developer (Frontend)
Qentelli is seeking a seasoned software developer who is dedicated to your craft; You are a skilled FrontEnd Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. This is a high visibility and fast-paced environment where you will make a direct impact on the customer experience and the bottom line of the company.
THE FUN STUFF
- Own the FrontEnd architecture
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Manage complex interactions and data flows
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process.
- Stay on top of current UI trends and help drive strategic planning for future
- Build high quality, scalable web applications using best coding standards and writing clean, well designed code.
- Extend, enhance, and maintain the core product software and databases.
- Contribute to continual improvement by testing, performance tuning, refactoring, usability improvements, and automation.
- Produce detailed specifications, and contribute in all phases of the engineering lifecycle.
- Lead a team of engineers to produce high quality, clean and scalable code.
TECHNOLOGIES YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW
WHO IS QENTELLI
Qentelli is a leading end to end Digital Transformation Services company that works with Fortune and Forbes list of companies to dramatically transform their business models, customer experience, underlying technology and supporting lean engineering process. With over 500 people globally, Qentelli is a fast growing, Forrester recognized, Dallas Business recognized company headquartered at Dallas, United States that is poised to become global leader in Digital Transformation, Extreme Automation and Artificial Intelligence space for enterprises.
Client is a global leading loyalty management company for Fortune 500 companies. If you have recently bought a shirt online or in a retail store, booked an airline ticket, bought a cup of coffee, a pair of shoes or refilled gas at a gas station that earned you reward points, there is a very bright chance that you’re using our client loyalty management system. On an average client systems process over 50 million customers transactions every day.