Lead Developer (Backend)
Qentelli is seeking a seasoned software developer who is dedicated to their craft; you write code that you are proud of and can hit the ground running. You write beautiful, fast code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of disruptive SaaS based and On Prem Loyalty management software in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
THE FUN STUFF
- Build high quality, scalable web applications using best coding standards and writing clean, well designed code.
- Extend, enhance, and maintain the core product software and databases.
- Contribute to continual improvement by testing, performance tuning, refactoring, usability improvements, and automation.
- Produce detailed specifications, and contribute in all phases of the engineering lifecycle.
- Lead a team of engineers to produce high quality, clean and scalable code.
TECHNOLOGIES YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW
- 6 to 10 years of experience as a hard core full stack developer in .Net Technologies
- Exposure in .Net 4.6.1 / .Net Core 3 , Asp.net Web API 2
- Good to have exposure in any cloud platform like AWS / Azure
- Good exposure in Build / Test & Code Quality – SonarQube , Jenkins
- Experience in Jira, Git, Docker
- Strong in MS SQL database , knowledge in postgres / petapoco
WHO IS QENTELLI
Qentelli is a leading end to end Digital Transformation Services company that works with Fortune and Forbes list of companies to dramatically transform their business models, customer experience, underlying technology and supporting lean engineering process. With over 500 people globally, Qentelli is a fast growing, Forrester recognized, Dallas Business recognized company headquartered at Dallas, United States that is poised to become global leader in Digital Transformation, Extreme Automation and Artificial Intelligence space for enterprises.
Client is a global leading loyalty management company for Fortune 500 companies. If you have recently bought a shirt online or in a retail store, booked an airline ticket, bought a cup of coffee, a pair of shoes or refilled gas at a gas station that earned you reward points, there is a very bright chance that you’re using our client loyalty management system. On an average client systems process over 50 million customers transactions every day.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science field and a minimum 2 years of relevant experience.