Manager, App Development
- 4+ years managing internal and external software development teams of 5+ engineers.
- 5+ years hands-on experience developing mobile applications running on iOS and Android platforms using Swift, Xcode and Android Studio.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience using Java, Objective C, C#, and/or Swift.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Agile methodologies and test & behavior driven development, CI/CD automation pipelines and version control.
- 3+ years of experience with CRM and ERP.
YPO is looking for an Application Development Manager to lead and mentor the engineers that build solutions on Cloud Native Tech Stack. This position will be responsible for delivering and managing an omni-channel solution that includes: Microsoft technology stack (Azure, C#, SQL), MicroServices, Salesforce, FinancialForce, MuleSoft, AI, Bot and other service systems.
- Provide technical leadership and direction for diverse and complex digital solutions and applications
- Participate in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software.
- Work closely with digital architects and developers to implement digital solutions; this includes heavy reuse of existing internal/third-party components
- Participate in digital solution design and architecture reviews and recommend changes to meet business requirements
- Based on the backlog, develops technical requirements; identifies missing details in the backlog stories and engages the appropriate resource(s) for clarification
- Reviews technical designs and code to ensure sound decisions are being made.
- Champion and evolve the SDLC to develop, execute, and continuously improve digital development practices and standards in collaboration with all major stakeholder and cross-functional roles.
- Perform and oversee team activities related to code management and release processes.
- Take an active role in the definition and evolution of digital development standard practices, tools, processes and procedures.
- Identifies cross-competency digital development process needs and assists with the enablement of standard operating procedures within teams
- Provide regular status updates to technology management and to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and with all stakeholders, including the client’s technical staff, to optimize and ensure a smooth development process and successful, effective delivery.
- Responsible for ongoing management of the digital development backlog and pipeline
- Assist Project Managers with resource planning and resolution of resource conflicts to ensure completion of projects on time/on budget
- Responsible for the digital development estimation process and contributes to the overall project estimation process
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance group to address requirement questions, remediate failed test cases and correct identified bugs
- Responsible for managing the resolution of production issues assigned to the digital development team
Onboard, coach and develop the team; creating culture of innovation, collaboration and continual improvement.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar required.
Salesforce CRM developer, admin, or technical architect certifications preferred.
Ability to travel (<10%) for training and conferences as needed. Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours with regular and timely attendance.