- Strong technical capability and experience with implementing middleware-based Integration solutions of at least 2+ years.
- Knowledge and real-time experience of applying various middleware integration strategies.
- Good knowledge of SOA and microservices.
- Good understanding of underlying Mule ESB architecture with experience of server administration and physical deployment (On Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid)
- Experience in hosting REST-based APIs, SOAP Web Services.
- Integration experience with Files, databases, HTTP, Webservices needed
- Good understanding of message formats such as XML, JSON, CSV.
- Good understanding of messaging services like JMS, EMS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
- Basic Java knowledge
- Understanding security principles
- Good understanding of an entire project lifecycle and agile way of execution.
- Understanding business needs and working in their interest
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a MuleSoft Developer
- Design and implement APIs using RAML on MuleSoft platform
- Experience with Git, Maven, Java, REST/SOAP
- Familiar with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment practices
- Experience with Windows/Linux/Mac platforms
- Knowledge on any one cloud service providers such as GCP, AWS or Azure
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science field.