Qentelli is seeking a Seasoned Quality Manager to drive highest quality in to enterprise scale integrated applications as a part of total rebuild of underlying technology in a Digital Transformation program. You are the sole owner of driving highest quality through automation of UI, API and Databases quality assurance. You are enthusiastic about software quality, and can interact directly with product owners and delivery team members to plan, scope, schedule and implement testing activities. You have very strong communication, collaboration and analytical skills and an ability to work as part of an Agile team. You will be part of a large, high performance team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career while helping grow testing efforts and ensuring quality of the releases.
You’ll have a distributed team with onshore in the US and offshore in India. Right candidate will have began career as Quality Assurance Engineer, grew into Automation Engineer/SDET and moved up the ladder into Certified Quality Management. Hands-on experience with defining test strategy, test design patterns, and executing tests with varied complexity. Demonstrated experience in managing quality by implementing and maintaining test cases utilizing test automation. You are an authority on Agile testing best practices with the ability to demonstrate when to apply manual vs automation and how to yield positive engineering engagement. Strong experience in testing web applications and REST API based backend services. Comfortable working asynchronously on a distributed team
THE FUN STUFF
- Own test strategy and manage execution for multiple feature areas, working closely with the cross-functional team to ensure that quality objectives are met.
- Design complex IT configurations to test product capabilities in simulated production-like environments.
- Perform and participate in all aspects of manual and automated test verifications. This includes feature and functional testing, load, performance, and regression testing.
- Perform root cause analysis for bugs and work with the development team to resolve them
- Work collaboratively as part of a scrum team to deliver great software and promote an overall culture of quality
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve processes to facilitate increased test coverage.
TECHNOLOGIES YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW
- C#, Selenium, Cucumber, JBehave, NUnit, LoadRunner, Jenkins, Visual Studio, SOAP & REST APIs, Oracle 11/10g and Postgres DB, Java, MSTest, Maven, TestNG
WHO IS QENTELLI
Qentelli is a leading end to end Digital Transformation Services company that works with Fortune and Forbes list of companies to dramatically transform their business models, customer experience, underlying technology and supporting lean engineering process. With over 500 people globally, Qentelli is a fast growing, Forrester recognized, Dallas Business recognized company headquartered at Dallas, United States that is poised to become global leader in Digital Transformation, Extreme Automation and Artificial Intelligence space for enterprises.
Client is a global leading loyalty management company for Fortune 500 companies. If you have recently bought a shirt online or in a retail store, booked an airline ticket, bought a cup of coffee, a pair of shoes or refilled gas at a gas station that earned you reward points, there is a very bright chance that you’re using our client loyalty management system. On an average client systems process over 50 million customers transactions every day.