- TED Help Center
- TED Hand Book .
- Getting started on TED
- Navigating Through TED .
- Configuring TED: Initial Setup .
- Customizing TED Dashboard .
- Roles and Permissions
- TED Glossary
Navigate Through TED
Navigate to the Metrics tab on the dashboard's left.
This gives access to the Metrics Library. The metrics library summarizes the various metrics available for value systems.
- Obtain a comprehensive overview of the metrics contained in the metrics library. This provides a list of all accessible metrics for a VSM, grouped under department and category.
- Search Metrics allows you to search for a specific metric in the library.
- View Options allows you to have two types of data views –
Table view: displays vertically stacked metric data.
Card view: displays the metric thumbnail along with a small amount of additional data.
- Filter feature narrows your search for value stream matrices by department, category, and data source. Select your requirements.
- View Details will provide you with a comprehensive grasp of a particular metric. This opens the Metric Details page, which contains complete information about the selected metric.
- In the status column, you may determine if the metric is now available for usage and, if not when it will become available.
- Tailor your dashboard by adding project-specific metrics. Choose the metric and click Add to Projects to open a window where you can select the formula and project associated with the VSM. This metric will be assigned to the selected project.