Navigate to the Metrics tab on the dashboard's left.
This gives access to the Metrics Library. The metrics library summarizes the various metrics available for value systems.
- Obtain a comprehensive overview of the metrics contained in the metrics library. This provides a list of all accessible metrics for a VSM, grouped under department and category.
- Search Metrics allows you to search for a specific metric in the library.
- View Options allows you to have two types of data views –
Table view: displays vertically stacked metric data.
Card view: displays the metric thumbnail along with a small amount of additional data.
- Filter feature narrows your search for value stream matrices by department, category, and data source. Select your requirements.
- View Details will provide you with a comprehensive grasp of a particular metric. This opens the Metric Details page, which contains complete information about the selected metric.
- In the status column, you may determine if the metric is now available for usage and, if not when it will become available.
- Tailor your dashboard by adding project-specific metrics. Choose the metric and click Add to Projects to open a window where you can select the formula and project associated with the VSM. This metric will be assigned to the selected project.