- TED Help Center
- TED Guide.
- Getting started on TED
- Navigating Through TED .
- Configuring TED: Initial Setup .
- Customizing TED Dashboard .
- Roles and Permissions
- TED Glossary
Navigating Through TED
Next to the Dashboard is the Projects tab.
The Projects tab allows you to view the active projects at a glance on your dashboard and additional information regarding the associated Value Stream, including the users and connectors linked with the project.
- With the Search option, quickly find a specific project from the listed ones.
- With the View option, choose between a card view or a list view to provide a visual balance of graphical and textual information.
- Filter and group your projects based on their status.
- Quickly manage your project users and connectors using Manage. Have a thorough picture of the project's users and connectors. Additionally, you can manage the connectors and add or remove users from a project.