- TED Help Center
- TED Guide.
- Getting started on TED
- Navigating Through TED .
- Configuring TED: Initial Setup .
- Customizing TED Dashboard .
- Roles and Permissions
- TED Glossary
Navigating Through TED
Quick Access: Settings
The settings tab allows you to manage the basic information of your organization and projects. The following sections provide access to the customization options.
The settings are broadly grouped under three sections:
- Global Settings
- General Settings
- Organizational Hierarchy
Global Settings allows setting actions within the platform which are applied to all applications/domains.
The Users feature lets you quickly scan listings of all users grouped by projects.
- Select the project, to view the project's users.
- Get detailed information about the user by clicking on the view icon.
- Import profile allows to bring in another external user to the platform.
Enter the values given here.
- You can add a user to the project. On clicking the add users button, you will be redirected to the invite users section.
Get a quick snapshot of your company profile.
The Company Details page allows the option to update your company profile.
The Tiers section contains detailed information about your company’s subscription to TED.
This section contains a record of all the transactions completed in TED. You can also download the receipt of the transaction.
The General tab provides access to the project's general parameters and settings. Some of these parameters can be edited.
The Connectors pane displays a list of connectors associated with the projects. Easily bind or unbind a connector using a smart toggle button.
- The search allows you to search for a specific connector in the library.
- With the view options, choose between a card view or a list view to provide a visual balance of graphical and textual information.
- The filter allows you to refine your search options.
View/set up a schedule to sync with established connectors to receive timely updates on the status of your projects, enabling you to make informed decisions.
Update email settings to receive instant alerts.
Manage your notification channel. Add a new channel to receive alerts.
Feedback is an effective tool for ensuring the success of a project. Configure your feedback path to successfully receive the project feedback.
Connect to external links to have any reference information.
The organizational hierarchy - this section gives a comprehensive list of the VSMs available in your organizational system, with additional information about the project members tagged with each VSM.