- TED Help Center
- TED Guide.
- Getting started on TED
- Navigating Through TED .
- Configuring TED: Initial Setup .
- Customizing TED Dashboard .
- Roles and Permissions
- TED Glossary
Roles and Permissions
Roles determine what people can see and do in TED. There are administrative roles that are designed for people who are responsible for managing accounts and settings in TED. Non-administrative roles let people work in TED and access key features.
TED defines four roles:
- Owner - TED has a single primary owner.
- Global Manager - Primary owners can assign Global Managers. They have the same level of permissions as the primary owner, except that they cannot deal with license ownership and billing.
- Project Administrator - Project Administrators help to manage members and can perform other administrative tasks.
- Portfolio Manager - They are granted the same permissions as the Project Administrator only specific to the organizations they are assigned to. This role ensures effective management of the organizational system.
- Project User - Members have access to use features in TED, except for those that are limited to only owners and admins.
In TED, every person has a role, each with its own level of permission and access. Use the table below to explore specific permissions for each type of role.