Our Client - an American pizza restaurant chain founded in 1960, which is also the largest pizza seller worldwide in terms of sales has experienced enormous international expansion. As the volume of business operations grew, the company faced many business challenges that include:
- Inability to meet the expected customer service levels at the stores
- Technological challenges in handling integrations with the aging ERP system
- A website that does not deliver a seamless buying experience
- Lesser penetration in the millennial market due to the lack of mobile commerce
- Issues in delivering elegant customer experience
This is when Qentelli in the capacity of a consultant ideated and delivered a robust and highly scalable platform that helped its users to view products, order online, opt for express checkout, provided options for instore pickup and methods to check/use loyalty bonus.
Our integrated approach to client’s problems resulted in decreasing the overall time needed for quality check of order to 90 seconds and in decreasing the time for packing, invoicing, and shipping an order to 15 minutes. In this customer experience case study, we explain our approach to the solution, architecture devised, and results achieved.